Friday, July 8, 2011

Doctor Who: Simpsons Style

Source: springfieldpunx.blogspot.com
This is for SixImpossibleThings. You said you wanted them all together, and then this stumbled onto my path (thanks to my mate of the room and best variety). No Mickey to plugged up the hole left in Martha's Doctorless heart, but I think the Adipose makes up for it a little.

I think this picture is brilliantly done, details and bad guys and companions and all, but so are all of Springfield Punx's adaptations of everything from comic books heroes to movie characters.

In other news, I will be without the wonder that is the internet for the next eight days or so (taking family trips tends to leave me in that state), but I dedicated a good amount of time last night to scheduling a couple of posts a day in order to keep you lovelies entertained.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you! Haha, this is wonderful. I'm not so scared of the Weeping Angels anymore.
    Also in other news, I will be without internet for roughly three weeks. So, goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip! And the Angels never really frightened me. To this day it's that damn gas mask kid. And the idea behind The Silence too.

    ReplyDelete