Thursday, July 7, 2011

Grimm

Fans of Buffy and Angel and their creators rejoice! Our wonderful David Greenwalt, executive producer extraordinaire (only slightly behind Joss Whedon in awesome ranking, and his tendencies to create wonderful cult hits...though that's more him being a creator and writer than a producer) is executively producing a new fantasy/supernatural/cop show entitled Grimm.

Yes, Grimm, as in the Grimm brothers, as in the faerie tales. Now, I don't know about you guys, but as a lover of cop/detective shows to begin with (Castle and Bones to name my favourites...yes, apparently I follow the actors that Mr. Whedon basically brings to light. I can't help it, I've been in love with David Boreanaz since I was eight. Also, CSI: Miami to name my guilty pleasures) and as a fanatic when it comes to fantasy and supernatural things, reading the about page caused my excitement level to rise exponentially with each line.

And then I saw David Greenwalt's name. That, more or less, sealed the deal. NBC, don't let me down.


This pretty-eyed boy is David Giuntoli, the lead in the show.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! This will be so awesome. Grimm fairytales and cops? Together?! I am so happy. (Also, that guy does have really pretty eyes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a weakness for boys with pretty eyes, and multigenre cop shows

    ReplyDelete