Friday, July 8, 2011

Neil Gaiman and Craig Ferguson: Fan boys


This wonderful televised gushing about Doctor Who was done on my birthday! Coincidence? I think not. Clearly both Craig Ferguson and Neil Gaiman were aware of my day of birth and my love of Doctor Who and decided to chat animatedly about it, not because of their own love/work on the show, but because they wanted to unofficially give me a gift of sorts.

:-)

Also, me and Craig Ferguson are the same person. The first 45 seconds was basically everything I've ever thought in those scenarios...with Ricky Martin (yes, I was surprised...apparently I'm the only one) and the Neil Gaiman books (read some, not all...and not American Gods just yet). I love him. Well, both of them. But...yeah I'll stop now. He rambles like I do (in my mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment