Friday, October 19, 2012

David Tennant's Face of the Day

Source: davidennanttwitter.blogspot.com
This picture, that face, is how I feel right now.

In the process of writing out my Capstone proposal for my next, and final, semester of Graduate School. It's frightening, especially knowing that if they reject my idea, I have no backup that seems feasible at the moment (read: No back up. Period). And they have a tendency to reject ideas.

I mean, how hard could it be to come up with a creative, novel, competitive, well thought-out digital/print or print-only publishing endeavor in an age where the publishing industry is changing rapidly and consistently while systematically coming up with how funding will be acquired, how your product will be marketed, and basic costs and revenues?

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment