Sunday, May 26, 2013

David Tennant's Face of the Day

Source: renlybaratheeon.tumblr.com
I can't wait for the 50th Anniversary. I've been less than enthused by the latest seasons of Doctor Who, storyline-wise, so I'm hoping some familiar faces will help reignite the flame of nerdlove in me. Not that I don't love Eleven, he's quirky and fun, the recent arcs just haven't been as exciting and emotionally engrossing to me as the old ones.


It's official guys, I'm a Master...of Science no less! I now have to step into the real world and become a functioning adult. No pressure? I don't think moving back to the Motherland and leaving New York is going to make that any easier.


In the spirit of Graduation I present to you to fantastically inspiring commencement speeches, from two incomparable authors. Neil Gaiman and David Foster Wallace. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment